CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN TOURISM INDUSTRY (Fana)


   HELLO GUYSS, It's me again,Farahana. Today, i will tell you guys what i have do at my class on 16 August. On that day, we have do something fun. Miss Ean Na asked us to draw our plan and our future on a paper. It was about our job dream and what we will be after we get our diploma.


THIS IS WHAT HAVE I DRAW 

It shows what i want to do and what i want to be after i got my diploma. It really fun day because i can get to know what my friends and my lovely classmate want in their life. We are presenting this at TECC Room at CDEC in afternoon.

My life flow after got my diploma are want to work at travel agencies to gain a experience about travelling more deep. After that, I want to go travelling with my friends and family to our favourite place. If i have a free time, i want to go travel as a bagpacker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 1 : UNDERSTANDING OF THE TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY

Kahoot Game

TOPIC 4 - CONCEPT OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM FROM ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE